Here is some basic information to help you get started this Fall. At the James E. Walker Library, you are sure to find exactly what you need.
· Finding information
· Starting your research
· Navigating our website
· Locating books, articles, and other sources
For Quick Help you can:
· IM / Chat with a Librarian
· EMAIL us
· Text us at 265010
· Call 898-2817
· Visit the Reference Desk (1st flr)
Go to: library.mtsu.edu/help or look for the chat box on the left of each page of the website to get help from a Librarian.
Cool features of the Walker Library
· Over 300 computers & dozens of scanners
· Free printing
· Nearly a million books/magazines
· Check out 20 books for up to 4 wks
· University Writing Center
· Digital Media Studio w/ macs & crazy software
· Group study rooms (some reserveable)
· Wireless internet
· Express Printing Stations
· Laptops for checkout
· Quiet Zones on 3rd & 4th floors
Additional Library information:
Get started finding information for your project or paper.
Common Questions for students.
Other Libraries and Archives on campus.
Looking for a textbook?
As a reminder- we are now a smoke free campus. Please, no smoking outside the library door.