When: July 18: 10:00am-2:30pm
So what? locating books and other library items will be a little trickier during this time
On July 18 we are making some upgrades on the back-end of our catalog, so the catalog will be down from 10am-2:30pm. Here's how this will effect the user experience:
- The classic catalog at http://library2.mtsu.edu will be completely offline.
- The Search box on the library homepage will let you search for books, but no location information will be displayed
- You will not be able to login to your Library Account during this time to pay fines, renew books, or look up checked out items.
If you can't wait until the system comes back up, here's what you can do during this time.
- You will be able to check out books at the Circulation desk.
- Looking for a book? Visit the Reference desk on the library first floor, and we may be able to approximate location information for an item held in the library.
- If you need to pay a fine or fee, you can go directly to the fee payment site, but you must already know the exact amount of your fine. Library staff will not be able to look it up during this time.
We expect this upgrade to go quickly and smoothly, and that we will be back in business by 2:30 pm on the 18th. If you have any questions, contact a librarian.