Quiet Zone Locations
- Third and fourth floors, beyond the elevators (from the computers back). Look for the Quiet Zone signs in these areas.
Quiet Zone Policies
- Talking should be kept to only the occasional whisper.
- No loud music blaring from earbuds.
- No talking on cell phones. If you need to use a cell phone, please move to the area around the stairway.
What to Do if a Quiet Zone is Too Noisy
- Help us keep these zones quiet by reminding other students of their purpose.
- If you feel uncomfortable approaching noisy users, you can call for backup and a library staffer will investigate.
- Use the chat or text option, and let us know exactly where the offenders are and give a brief description of them.
- Phone the Service Desk at (615) 898-2817 (option 1).
- Use the house phone near the elevators; choose option 1 when the recording finishes. Your call will be routed to the Service Desk.
Questions about Library Quiet ZoneService Desk at (615) 898-2817 (option 1).