Saturday, June 12 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Eagleville Bicentennial Library
317 Highway 99, in Eagleville
The purpose of the event is to preserve Eagleville’s history in education. Organizers invite the public to bring the following materials for scanning:
- Items related to schools from 1970 and before
- School class photographs
- Photographs of school buildings
- Commencement announcements or programs
- School activities (including sports)
- School-related photos or memorabilia.
Bring your items to the library to scan. Must be 9" x 12" or smaller. Take your materials right back home for your safekeeping. Please bring your own flash drive if you have one.
For more information, contact Lynda Duke at 615-904-8525 or email@example.com.