Uh Oh!!!!! An emergency power outage June 5th from 7a - 2p is going to affect most computer-related operations all over campus, including the library. Access to the internet, email, and Pipeline will be interrupted. Access to the library's web pages will also be down while this emergency repair is being done.
- Our circulation system will still work so you can continue to check books out!!! Yay! You can get to our book catalog on-campus and off by going to http://220.127.116.11/. What's this book thing we speak of? Stop by the Reference desk and we'll give you a free tour of this quaint but reliable device.
- Off-campus access to library resources will be unavailable during this time, including our databases.
- Still need to print something or type up a paper? Go to the computer lab on the 1st floor and ask Justin at the desk by the printers and he will log you into a computer. The computers on the upper floors will be off limits until the repairs are finished Saturday afternoon.
- You should be able to access D2L courses off-campus by logging in at http://elearn.mtsu.edu/.
- Student email is accessible off-campus by logging in at http://www.outlook.com/.