The Library can assist you with:
· Finding information
· Starting your research
· Navigating our website
· Locating books, articles, and other sources
For Quick Help you can:
· IM / Chat with a Librarian
· EMAIL us
· Text us at 265010
· Call 898-2817
· Visit the Reference Desk (1st flr)
Go to: library.mtsu.edu/help or click on the anywhere on the website to get help from a Librarian.
Quick Facts about the Walker Library
· Over 300 computers & dozens of scanners
· Free printing
· Nearly a million books/magazines
· Check out 20 books for up to 4 wks
· University Writing Center
· Digital Media Studio w/ macs & crazy software
· Group study rooms (some reserveable)
· Wireless internet
· Express Printing Stations
· Laptops for checkout
· Quiet Zones on 3rd & 4th floors
Additional Library information:
Get started finding information for your project or paper.
Common Questions for students.
Ways you can support the Library
Other Libraries and Archives on campus.
Be sure to follow us on: